Portable air purifiers are widely available on the market today but are often dismissed by homeowners as not worth investing in. This is obviously because there are purifiers that will cleanse the air in every room of your home in one fell swoop.
Of course, there are also plenty of other options out there for you to choose from as well, but this article is designed to get you to consider the portable air purifier as a very real option that may actually benefit you.
Like all other forms of air purifier, the portable air purifier does have its advantages and its disadvantages. Consumer reviews will tell you all about both. If you do take the time to have a look around the market then you will see that some people happily state that they prefer the portable version and so the option is worth considering. There are some advantages and some disadvantages outlined below for you to ensure that you have all the information to make a decision when you are ready.
Portable Air Purifier Advantages
There are numerous advantages that the portable air purifier holds over other options but only a few of them will be outlined here as a result of a lack of space. The list below contains the best possible advantages for you:
• Affordability – As they are smaller, portable air purifiers are much cheaper than the models that cover the whole of the home. They are far more affordable and tend to last just as long as the full sized versions.
• Ease Of Use – The portable air purifier is quick and easy to set up and operate. The instructions that come with the purifiers are always incredibly clear so you can literally begin to use your purifier straight away. This cannot be said for larger models that must be installed by professionals.
• Selection Flexibility – You can choose where to have the portable air purifier on at any given time. For example, if you smoke then it can purify the air in that room. If you have a need for better air when asleep then it can do that for you too. You can literally take it wherever you go and reap the health benefits, not to mention the wallet benefits when you do not have to pay more for your energy to run it.
• Various Shapes And Sizes – There us a vast array of shapes and sizes available to you so you can pick the one that best suits your household needs.
• High Quality – The portable air purifier always performs to the highest standard and will last for as long as you are told initially. As such, you know when to expect cleaning duties but do not lose the high quality air the purifier adds.
Of course, despite the extensive list of advantages above, there are certain disadvantages associated with the portable air purifier. The main one is that many people looking for a purifier do so because of allergies. They suffer from pollen, dust or pet allergies on the whole and need a solution.
If this is the case for you then a whole house system may well be better because it can control the atmosphere in every room at any given time. The portable model cannot do that so you have to think of your health above other considerations like cost.
Now you know a little more about the portable air purifier, you can make an informed decision as to which system is best for you. You should absolutely think of your health as well as the other advantages but you will not believe the difference having one will make.